SBYC BurgeeSandy Bay Yacht Club
Junior Sailing • Weather Center • Web Cam
Search for:


SBYC News - Also see Junior News

Team Race Postponed–stay tuned for more info…

There will be a Team Race on Wednesday Night, June 6th. There will be two teams of three boats each and the weather forecast looks great! There are still a few crewing positions available (open to all fleets) if you want to see what the excitement is all about. Call Jim Lidington at 978-375-1110 if you’d like to get on a boat.

Posted on June 5th, 2007 by jim_lidington in General News,Racing